How Can I Get a Luminous Coverage for Oily Skin?

You may want to try a lightweight foundation like the Nars Sheer Glow which will give you great luminizing coverage without looking too greasy or shiny on the face but still radiant. I would even suggest just using a cream or powder highlighter on top of whatever foundation you are currently using. Try some of my favorites below:
Smashbox Luminizing Foundation Primer


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


Guerlain Parure Aqua Radiant Feel Good Foundation


Too Faced Candlelight Powder


Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powders


I would highly recommend using a highlighting and luminizing powder instead of a glowing foundation so you won't irritate or clog the pores on already oily or shiny skin, and you will have a soft subtle glow instead.
Post Title : How Can I Get a Luminous Coverage for Oily Skin?

How Can I Get a Luminous Coverage for Oily Skin?,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...