How to Get Thick Eyebrows and Correct the years of Over Plucking
Method 1 of 2: Using Natural Means
- 1Redefine your eyebrow to give it a natural, yet pretty look.
- 2Take lukewarm olive oil and rub it on your eyebrows at night.
- 3Massage it until you feel it warm. It will help you a lot after about 5 days or less, so you can go to the salon and get threading done!
- 4This may sound really weird, but you can also try applying a hair gel on the eyebrows to let them dry. Apply small stroke of mascara, because its brown color works for many people.
- 5Rub some Vaseline onto your thinner spots or the whole brow at night to thicken them up a bit. If necessary you can add a bit in the day. Just make sure to wipe off any excess to avoid shine.
- 6You can also buy a filler. Go one shade darker than your hair color.
Method 2 of 2: Using a Hair Growth Product
- 1Choose a product. There are a few options for this method: you can purchase and use a regular hair growth product (such as Rogaine), or you can use a brow-specific growth product. RapidBrow eyebrow enhancing serum and Ardell Brow and Lash growth accelerator are two popular options of brow-specific growth products.
- 2Apply the product to your brows. Follow the box instructions that came with your product. Typically, you wipe the product onto the area you want to stimulate growth, and rub it in. This may vary depending on what you're using though, so be sure to follow the directions.
- 3Wait for the new hair growth. It will take a few weeks before the hair in your brows starts to fill in. Apply the growth product 1-2 times daily until you notice the hair start to thicken. d really use your help!
Post Title : How to Get Thick Eyebrows and Correct the years of Over Plucking