Brace Face

Hi fellow fashionistas, bloggers and all things human... This is the part where I introduce myself, so here it goes; I'm 20 years young, a student and have a crazy addiction to bow ties and all things Geek Chic! Simples.

Im the new girl on the block, so please be nice, and let me know what y'all think! (<--My failed attempt at being American).


I paired this particular outfit with heels to give it more of a 'girly' feel, but you could easily dress it down with a pair of comfy flats :) the reason I recreated the nerd look that I've seen on so many models, female and males alike, is because I have rarely seen this look paired with a maxi skirt and as I am a skirt wearer and the pure fact I have always wanted to wear braces and bow ties I decided to give it a go.



 


Accessories:
Long finger ring- Primark
Rounded leopard ring- Dorothy Perkins
Nude strap watch- New look
Leopard framed geek glasses- Primark

Outfit:
Bow Tie - Primark (Mens section)
Navy Skirt-Primark
Blac suede Heels - Primark
White Shirt - Primark
Braces - H&M
Oversized scarf - Primark

So here is my first outfit of the day, hopefully there will be more to come. Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions. I would appreciate any feedback!! :) 

And Remember girls
Keep It Under Wraps
Post Title : Brace Face

Brace Face,

Brace Face

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...