Olives, Peaches and Berries




Yup that's right food is my biggest inspiration LOL... Olive blazer, peach blouse and a berry coloured maxi-skirt were the choices for this particular outfit, they certainly work well together (the colour combo, not the actual edible foods I referred to... hehe) and I hope you agree too!!



I absolutely adore this olive blazer, it is now a staple piece in my wardrobe. the colour is gorgeous which is the thing that lured me towards it in the first place.. x



These laced up khaki heels perfectly matched the blazer and in hindsight it would have been a crime not to pair it with this outfit.




I also went for an African urban turban look with my scarf... wild I know, but I had a sudden jolt of inspiration and decided to go bold



  
             The nails of the day.... these gem nail wraps are amazing 


Accessories
Nail wraps- Kiss nail wraps
Berry oval ring- New Look
Berry bag- Warehouse
Long finger ring- Primark
Scarf- H&M
Necklace- Primark
Hoop earrings-Primark (pack of 5)

Outfit
Blazer- Forever 21
Peach blouse- New Look
Maxi skirt- Next
Shoes-New Look



Post Title : Olives, Peaches and Berries

Olives, Peaches and Berries ,

Olives, Peaches and Berries

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...